Made up vintage silver earrings with glass and wood beads. Length 7cm
* Make sure to keep your oxidised jewellery away from moisture. It is suggested to store each piece individually in a zip lock plastic pouch to make sure there is no contact with air.
* When wearing oxidised jewellery, make sure that it does not come in contact with perfume or any cosmetic products. Let your perfume dry before wearing the jewellery.
* If the jewellery does get oxidised further, clean it very gently using dry toothpaste powder and soft cloth to bring back it's original sheen.
* Put the jewellery in a bowl of tomato ketchup for 5-10 minutes to remove the tarnish. The acid in the tomatoes oxidises with tarnished silver, which helps in keeping your oxidised jewellery as new as you bought.
* The fastest and easiest method to maintain the jewellery is by using toothpaste. Just rub the white toothpaste on the jewellery and rinse it off with warm water.
* Cover the jewellery generously with baking soda and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with hot water.
Country Of Origin
Country Of Origin
Let customers speak for us
I am so happy about the product worth of money it's too good thank you
Bana Studio has an amazing collection of silver jewellery. Especially the vintage collection is just awesome. Keep up the good work. Best wishes
Please let me know if it comes back .Would like to purchase.
The bracelet is pretty unusual in its own kind, given the fine engraving/ thappa sort of work at the back of each square element!
In love with these two-tone silver earrings with vintage vibe. This was my first purchase, and from placing order to delivery of the product, all went hassle-free. Looking forward to explore more of your collection.
Amazing tribal jewellery collection from all over India with reasonable price of all ranges. Its a great effort to bring the rich heritage of India under one umbrella. Each piece of jewellery has a "tell tale" story I believe. I really love the tribal pendant.
Hi, I am Dr.Nagalakshmi from Hyderabad..I wanted to pen my thoughts on Bana Studio.
I picked up this absolutely exquisite tribal coral and silver long necklace few days ago..I must say I was very very pleased when I received it..it was much more than what I expected to see !! I know I will surely go back to collect more gorgeous pieces from them...
Thank you and all the best !!
Beautiful design . Liked it very much
Lovely jewellery!!! Very eclectic and elegant. Each piece seems to tell a story.
Beautiful collection and brilliant service! I wanted a piece that was out of stock. I was reached out when they had the piece available, delivery was quick, I ended up paying twice due to an error but store kept me informed and followed through till excess amount was refunded!